Friday, June 19, 2009

We're Not through...



Here is the brand new trailer for the upcoming Soul Detective production of the Chase Thompson documentary film I'm Not Through - The Legend of Sir Lattimore Brown.

Chase and I worked together this past week in creating this preview so we could present all of you with a first glimpse of the incredible footage we've been getting of Sir Lattimore over the past year. Our man in The Netherlands Paul Pollman came through for us once again, bringing his world class graphic design to the project.

Special thanks to all of you who have supported us in our efforts to get Lattimore Brown's story told.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Stepfather of Soul said...

I can't see the video on my work computer (wrong flash video player) so I'll have to see it at home, but I'm looking forward to seeing it! I was about to write you to see what was going on with you!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ted Barron said...

This looks awesome Red. Can't wait to see it.

8:16 PM  
Blogger The Lodger said...

Very excited about this movie. Good work

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home